Thank you very much J.E.!
I do love blog awards - it means someone has kindly thought about me, which is awesome. I collect them, you know. They have their own page and everything, sort of like a special trophy room with shelving, only in cyber space. You can
One of the best things about receiving this award, is passing the sunshine along. So here is what you do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.
Favorite color: I wear mostly earth tones, but my favorite color is green.
Favorite animal: I love them all, but I find puppies especially sweet.
Favorite number: 444 - it's supposed to be an especially spiritual number. Now that you've seen this, it will start popping up everywhere!
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Iced Green Tea (it goes especially well with sushi - yum!)
Facebook or Twitter: I don't tweet, so Facebook it is!
My passion: Writing, reading and traveling, especially all at the same time.
Getting or giving presents: I get so much more out of giving. Not to say that I don't like getting, too! Presents are pretty fun:)
Favorite pattern: No patterns on clothes, but for jewelry, I like the celtic patterns.
Favorite day of the week: Friday or Saturday.
Favorite flower: Sunflowers of all kinds. They make me happy. I once grew black ones and they were so awesome!
The ten people I’ll pass this award to:
1. Angela Brown because she's always sunshiny.
2. Katie at Creepy Query Girl - just check out her sunshiny face.
3. Death by Chocolate because chocolate is happy and happy is sunshiny.
4. Elise Fallson - check out crackmeupology, now that's sunshiny.
5. Erin Shakespear - because she's sunshiny and I didn't see the sunshine award on her site!
6. Zaps Lobster Tank because anyone on a 10th rewrite deserves some sunshine!
7. Yelena Casale - she happily just earned her Nidan, a 2nd degree black belt, so here's some more sunshine!
8. Sarah at
9. Nancy Thompson because she has some sunshiny news.....
10. Sharon, my critique partner, at The Blue Word - because she has sunshiny news, too!
Everyone can use some Sunshine in their lives and this is such an easy way to do it!