|(My pick to play my MC would be Jennifer Lawrence)|
Here are some of the things I completed last week:
- After two years, I finally named my MS: Givin' Up The Ghost
- I added a description of Givin' Up The Ghost, which you'll find under the Writing tab above.
- I created a Playlist for Givin' Up The Ghost, see Playlist tab above.
- Researched actors who could play my characters in the movie (gotta be prepared, lol!).
- Created a rough draft of my book pitch for the writer's conference in April.
- Researched business cards for the writer's conference in April.
- Researched website information should I decide to use my domain name, gwengardner.com.
What are you doing to have fun with your writing? What are you doing to get an agent/publisher? What are you doing to promote your book?
As always, I welcome any advice you have on: conferences, pitching, business cards, website, description, playlist recommendations, etc.