|It seems like I'm napping, |
but I'm really working hard.
Second, I'm sorry I'm not visiting much this month because I am swamped doing BuNoWriMo (Burrow Novel Writing Month). The goal is 50,000 words for the month of June. I barely have time to write this post!
Third, I like to follow up with something positive after my Insecure Writer's Support Group whiny post.
The truth is, I've been very blessed. Some of it's luck and some is talent, but I wanted to share:
- May 24 - Won an autographed copy of Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade.
- May 31 - Awarded the Napping Blogger Award from Tara Tyler.
- May 31 - Won runner-up in the Wilde's Fire Query Contestwith this entry.
- May 31 - Awarded the Versatile Blogger award from Tuere Morton.
- June 6 - Won the Cozy Mystery Blogfest with this entry and the new releases from Hart Johnson (Alyse Carlson) and Elizabeth Craig.
- June 8 - Awarded the 7X7 Award from C.M. Brown.
- June 11 - Won a T-Shirt from the new Sketcher Girls Studios.
Not to mention the free downloads I'm getting from some of my favorite bloggers:
And June isn't even over yet!
I'm sorry if I missed anyone - if I have, please let me know and I'll give you a shout out. So busy this month with BuNoWriMo!
I'll be passing the blog awards along to other awesome bloggers next month, when I'm done with BuNoWriMo. I didn't want you to think I forgot!
THANK YOU EVERYONE! I am truly blessed.