June 23, 2011

Tag, I'm It!

Tag, I’m it! I’ve been tagged in a game of Blog Tag by Rachel Morgan. The rules are easy. Answer six questions about myself on my blog and then tag eight of my blogger friends.

So here it goes:

1.   Do you think you’re hot?
Let’s put it this way: Inside every old person is a young person screaming, “What the hell happened?”

2.   Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.

In honor of summer, this is my current wallpaper.


3.         When was the last time you ate chicken?
Yesterday and the day before...probably today. My husband thinks I only make chicken breast, but it’s not true. I make...other stuff, too. For an explanation, read this:  Are You There God? It's Me, Gwen.

4.         The song(s) you listened to recently.


When I went running yesterday, I listened to my ipod. The song I finished with was "All These Things That I’ve Done" by the Killers. I love this video! 

5.         What were you thinking while doing this?
I’d better finish this before Rachel thinks I forgot or refused to participate.
I’d better finish this so I can get down to a day of serious writing.
How do I download a song/video from YouTube?

6.         Do you have nicknames? What are they?
            Gwennybug
            Gwenifer
            Gwendola

7.         Tag 8 blogger friends.

No comments: