· Owner and sole contributor to the running blog www.rungwenrun.blogspot.com, a
lame but fun motivational blog for beginning and overweight runners.
· Responsible for running three days per week in order to provide myself with more
fodder and potential blackmail material to write about my inept running experiences.
· Motivate and inspire other beginning runners through my own
pathetic running experiences.
· Responsible for recruiting followers and readers through rehearsing and performing pitiful faces and whining, thereby guilting my friends and family into reading my blog.
Obsessively Track the amount of traffic to my blog to reassure myself affirm that people are stopping by and reading about my crappy enormous progress.
· Young Adult (YA) fiction novel currently in progress (no, really!).
· Single-handedly responsible for the creative inspiration for my YA book series.
· YA novel includes completion of six chapters of
incoherent and confusing mesmerizing and enthralling young adult protagonists who work together to solve a murder mystery through their exceptional investigative abilities and in the case of one, the enviable ability to see and speak with ghosts.
· Caretaker of impressionable young characters.
· Served as the inspiration to the invention of butt glue as a means of keeping the procrastinating rear end in the chair in order to write more prolifically. (Warning: does not always work, please read instructions carefully and check for side effects.)
· Instrumental in implementing the hugely successful weekly Starbuck’s meeting with key individuals (Me, Myself and I) in order to inspire further creativity while avoiding continual monotony, a serious side effect that is sometimes created by butt glue – see warning above. Cappuccino is an added benefit.
web surfer researcher.