May 1, 2012

A Month of Meditation

Is your life hectic or stressful? This is the perfect solution to slow down, breathe and get centered. Especially for those of you who just finished the grueling 30 days of the A-Z Challenge!

Jodi Chapman over at Soul Speak is hosting a month long meditation in May. All you have to do is meditate for a few minutes every day and then go to her site and report on how it went.

Here's the link to Day 1.

Your meditation can be a few minutes of stillness or a guided meditation on tape. You can even sit in stillness with relaxing music in the background. However you want to do it is fine. If you don't have meditation cd's or tapes, you can buy them on her site. I happen to have a few tapes and cd's so I'm all set.

It's been a long time since I've meditated, but I've been meaning to. I even dug out my tapes about two months ago and then didn't do anything with them! So when this came up, I took it as a little heavenly nudge to get busy and, er, relax.

My first meditation went awesome. I am soooo looking forward to this.

Be sure to check out my Insecure Writer's Support Group post tomorrow where I will post links to inspirational sites.

I'm on a roll!

5 comments:

Deborah Walker said...

What a wonderful idea, Gwen. I could do with a bit of that.

Unknown said...

This is definitely something I can use. Count me in!

Michelle
www.michelle-pickett.com

Gwen Gardner said...

Deborah, you should join!

Michelle, yay! We are going to be so inspired and peaceful:=)

Jodi Chapman said...

I'm so glad you're joining us, Gwen! Thank you for sharing about it! :)

Gwen Gardner said...

Jodi, thanks for hosting. Day 1 down and I'm loving it!